• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dolphin to AKL?

punkin

<font color=purple>Went through pain just to look
What's the best way to get from the Dolphin to the AKL for a very early breakfast ressie at Boma. How much time should we allow?

Take the Animal Kingdom Character Breakfast Bus. They are dispatched every 15 mins from 7:00am-8:00am, and can take you directly to AKL. After 8:00am, take the Animal Kingdom theme park bus, and transfer.

It took us roughly an hour to get from Yacht Club (which is right near Dolphin) to AKL for a dinner at Jiko - be sure to allow more time than you'll think for travel time. (we had to change busses at Downtown Disney)

Thanks very much. This was the deciding factor in us renting a car. We could do the parks without one, but I don't want to spend two hours commutting for dinners and breakfasts. (and my husband insists on doing Boma at least once for each). I'm off to find a cheap rate on a rental car!

It will NOT take an hour to get to AKL for a breakfast. The Character Breakfast bus can take you directly there in about 15 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter