DONALD'S PERSONAL THREAD

excited for the updates!!! We are DL family that is looking to go to the world some time in the near future so love hearing how everything is for my fellow Canadians!!!

wow, my own thread that I didn't even need to start myself! Thanks @mort1331 I'll try to post once a day and share some pictures of our adventures as we celebrate our 35th anniversary!

I'll add links to each day's post to this one so it's a tad easier to follow along. I'll also attempt to straighten the pictures when I'm able so you don't need to hold your head sideways to see what we're up to 🤪

a couple of pictures of what we found in our room when we got back from playing Disney Transportation Roulette!
1.jpg
20200112_224705.jpg
2.jpg

Last edited:

You got chocolates and a card....how nice! We stayed at Movies last month. I loved it but our room was at the very end of the Mighty Ducks building. If by chance they put you in the duck buildings you are MUCH closer to the food court and buses at Music. We timed the walk to both food courts and it was under 2 minutes to Music and over 5 minutes to Movies. It's a perk when it comes to the buses because the stops are always side by side at the parks so you can just hop on the one that comes first.

We will stay there again in future but I'll book a preferred room....just for the theme. I'm just not a Mighty Ducks fan. The last time we stayed at ASMo my youngest was 7 and we were in the Dalmations building so it was very nostalgic to walk through there and think back to that trip.

You got chocolates and a card....how nice! We stayed at Movies last month. I loved it but our room was at the very end of the Mighty Ducks building. If by chance they put you in the duck buildings you are MUCH closer to the food court and buses at Music. We timed the walk to both food courts and it was under 2 minutes to Music and over 5 minutes to Movies. It's a perk when it comes to the buses because the stops are always side by side at the parks so you can just hop on the one that comes first.

We will stay there again in future but I'll book a preferred room....just for the theme. I'm just not a Mighty Ducks fan. The last time we stayed at ASMo my youngest was 7 and we were in the Dalmations building so it was very nostalgic to walk through there and think back to that trip.

This is interesting. We stayed in Mighty Ducks in August and loved being there because of how close we were to Music, we could take either bus in the morning and on the way back. And we used their food court. The theme didn't matter too much to us I guess, and we liked having the "quiet" pool there, it wasn't that quiet really :)

Hope you are having a great trip! @Donald - my hero

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!