Doom needs a new avatar >_<

Cpt.JackSpearow

When Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures A
I need a new avatar! Anyone help me?!

I need 1 that has something with taking back sunday, panic at the disco or a mclaren! Winner will recieve a specail prize >_<

Cpt.JackSpearow said:

I need 1 that has something with taking back sunday, panic at the disco or a mclaren! Winner will recieve a specail prize >_<

Got a slogan or something like " Face your Doom! "

ICONATOR_99ce6f80c092a070dd734fc622fcdb60.gif

ICONATOR_dd21bf1597601b3bfe07574ccc4981ea.gif

Wow, thats pretty good, I will stick with that 1 for now unless someone comes up with something better

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
Wow, thats pretty good, I will stick with that 1 for now unless someone comes up with something better

You know she just googled those right?

Ah, its too many bites I think it says its more than 4000 and how do you create moving stuff like that??

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
Well how do you make the moving avatars or pictures!

By putting a bunch of stills together.. She didn't even make them because if you see the source their hotlinked.

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
How do you put stills together :(

Using a program -.- I thought you said you were a graphics artist

The1 thing I can never do is figure out how to put freakin pictures together >_< Someone tell me!

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
The1 thing I can never do is figure out how to put freakin pictures together >_< Someone tell me!

You have psp 8 don't you? You were asking for the free download link. It comes with animation shop. Use animation shop!

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
I downloaded the free trial now how do I use it..

By pasting still one after another in animation shop

Cpt.JackSpearow said:

hows this? URL=http://imageshack.us]
iconator1e4f0a69cbde4dcbf17419291e7088accs1.jpg
[/URL]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter