Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

Well..it’s official...AK dooney tote is sold out at the parks too! Had a friend who was just at WDW and even had a CM at a gift shop check and indeed none showed available anywhere at the parks. Here’s hoping they come back while I am there in Oct!

Well..it’s official...AK dooney tote is sold out at the parks too! Had a friend who was just at WDW and even had a CM at a gift shop check and indeed none showed available anywhere at the parks. Here’s hoping they come back while I am there in Oct!
Sorry. The Pixar ones are apparently in WDW, though. And on ShopDisney, though with a 10-week delay for shipping.

I'd like to break-out my "Minnie Rock the Dots" pouchette.::MinnieMo
We're having a lot of rain lately and I'm a little worried about color transfer ... :umbrella:

Has anyone experienced any rain/water related "incidents" with Rock the Dots? I'm specifically worried about the strap bleeding onto my clothes or the red running into the white dots.

Appreciate any info ... Thanks!

I'd like to break-out my "Minnie Rock the Dots" pouchette.::MinnieMo
We're having a lot of rain lately and I'm a little worried about color transfer ... :umbrella:

Has anyone experienced any rain/water related "incidents" with Rock the Dots? I'm specifically worried about the strap bleeding onto my clothes or the red running into the white dots.

Appreciate any info ... Thanks!

Years ago I had a white bag with Minnie bows and the red in the bows bled into the bag but not on my clothes. I don’t have the rock the dots bag so hopefully this won’t happen to your bag

Years ago I had a white bag with Minnie bows and the red in the bows bled into the bag but not on my clothes. I don’t have the rock the dots bag so hopefully this won’t happen to your bag
Thanks! :flower3:
The Rock the Dots is nylon, so I'm hopeful there is some water-repellent quality in the fabric.

I updated my iOS last night, and now my shop parks app won’t work! It keeps crashing!! Aaakk!! When I need to go to my happy place, I like to open it and admire/ look for new dooneys! I hope I don’t have to wait too long for an updated app!

I updated my iOS last night, and now my shop parks app won’t work! It keeps crashing!! Aaakk!! When I need to go to my happy place, I like to open it and admire/ look for new dooneys! I hope I don’t have to wait too long for an updated app!

NOOOOOOOO! You know I immediately checked my app and whew it still works on my iPhone 8 after the last update but I know I would be exactly like you if it didn’t work!

I have a really short trip in July and wasn't even remotely planning on going to AK but if there is any chance that they may have the AK fold-over bag I will definitely drag myself over there and let people know what I find. I have gotten so many compliments on my large AK tote.

NOOOOOOOO! You know I immediately checked my app and whew it still works on my iPhone 8 after the last update but I know I would be exactly like you if it didn’t work!
Well, I updated my app and now it’s working again — phew! Only four days without it, felt like a month!

I found the Cinderella sachel on ebay and it looks like there's a few online shops that sells Disney Parks merchandise that has the Dooney bags as well. I'm pretty sure I saw an AK bag there too. They seem to be selling things that Disney doesn't sell anymore as well.

I found the Cinderella sachel on ebay and it looks like there's a few online shops that sells Disney Parks merchandise that has the Dooney bags as well. I'm pretty sure I saw an AK bag there too. They seem to be selling things that Disney doesn't sell anymore as well.

Glad you got your bag! I missed out on the AK bag and may in time buy one from a personal shopper if it doesn’t reappear on the Disney shop parks app but for now I don’t want to pay the markup.

fyi, just back from wdw. the cinderella satchel kept showing not available but uptown jewelers had several. i actually bought mine at mouse gears in epcot. all the while the app showed sold out. regarding the animal kingdom bags, i found none at all so resorted to purchasing on the secondary market. i will say the mini barlow is absolutely adorable and holds more than i expected. i also love the tote. the barlow has such nice details, specifically the handles are nicely finished and really add to the bags looks and functionality. another bag that popped up a few times was the princess marathon satchel. i saw one in uptown jewelers and later the app said there was one in hollywood studios. i had taken a little break from these disney dooney's but i seem to be on quite a roll. it's probably time for another break tho, lol : ) best of luck to those who are looking for them. i keep missing the dogs ones on the website and app, but they have popped up too.

fyi, just back from wdw. the cinderella satchel kept showing not available but uptown jewelers had several. i actually bought mine at mouse gears in epcot. all the while the app showed sold out. regarding the animal kingdom bags, i found none at all so resorted to purchasing on the secondary market. i will say the mini barlow is absolutely adorable and holds more than i expected. i also love the tote. the barlow has such nice details, specifically the handles are nicely finished and really add to the bags looks and functionality. another bag that popped up a few times was the princess marathon satchel. i saw one in uptown jewelers and later the app said there was one in hollywood studios. i had taken a little break from these disney dooney's but i seem to be on quite a roll. it's probably time for another break tho, lol : ) best of luck to those who are looking for them. i keep missing the dogs ones on the website and app, but they have popped up too.
Yes, The app keeps showing bags “sold out” that are actually in stock in the parks. I wonder what’s up with that.

Well...I am happy to report I just may have my dooney AK bag! Got a 20%off coupon from eBay and used it on a tote and With the coupon it made the price just a few dollars more than if I had bought the bag in person. Will post pics when bag arrives next week!:cool1:

Well...I am happy to report I just may have my dooney AK bag! Got a 20%off coupon from eBay and used it on a tote and With the coupon it made the price just a few dollars more than if I had bought the bag in person. Will post pics when bag arrives next week!:cool1:
that's so awesome. which style of ak bag did you get?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter