Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

Can anyone share how to find out about when new releases are launched? I stumbled on a magic band thread and managed to grab 2 of the D&B DVC magic bands for DD and myself a few hours after release but if i had known about it i prolly would have been online at 7 :)

Disney has a “Disney parks blog” which will have articles on new releases and I also subscribe to a couple of Disney fashion blogs which will show new bags. Sometimes the bags are just released without any fanfare and you stumble upon them while online with the app or store.

I like the Disney Dogs purse but geeze, the resale prices are double! I assume they will drop eventually...I'm still holding out on the Bambi purse from last year. I wish they would do more designed like that one, where the print is framed with leather, or other elements.

Last edited:
This is my first time on this thread. Well, I'm now obsessed with getting a Disney D&B. ::yes:: I don't have one yet, but saving up...I really want the sketch tote, but I'm wanting to see if they will have one for food and wine this year. Do they typically have a bag every year for F&W? When would that be, and does it sell out quickly?

This is my first time on this thread. Well, I'm now obsessed with getting a Disney D&B. ::yes:: I don't have one yet, but saving up...I really want the sketch tote, but I'm wanting to see if they will have one for food and wine this year. Do they typically have a bag every year for F&W? When would that be, and does it sell out quickly?
Video just released about F&W, including the new Dooney.

Video just released about F&W, including the new Dooney.

Oh yes ! A print that will be the same for all bags ! Love the wine bottle on the bottom. Hope to see other styles soon (assuming they have then for food and wine) and fingers crossed I can pick a bag up in mid October:banana:

Thanks for the video! Love the bag, but not sure if I like it better than the other one. What to do??!!

Food and wine passholder bag on the left...like it also though I can see people really looking at bags for placement. Pass holder print in a tote, crossbody and pouchette.

866C5029-AE41-426C-B863-D9FCADC1B800.jpeg

Last edited:
Food and wine passholder bag on the left...like it also though I can see people really looking at bags for placement. Pass holder print in a tote, crossbody and poichette.

View attachment 347339
yikes, it looks like placement will be tough on these, especially the smaller bags. why do they have so much "filler" in the print, making the actual featured characters get cut off? thanks for posting these, always nice to see the new prints.

haunted mansion update, tote appears sold out for now on ds. wish they would have been available on the app where the AP discount factors in.

haunted mansion update, tote appears sold out for now on ds. wish they would have been available on the app where the AP discount factors in.

We will be going to wine and food in mid October and I can check in person if you still want the bag.

We will be going to wine and food in mid October and I can check in person if you still want the bag.
aww thank you gryhndmom but no worries, i ordered early this morning on DS : ) have fun at food and wine. we were supposed to go this october but wound up changing plans. it's such a nice time to go there.

I just saw the Haunted Mansion bags online by chance. I think it was probably 9 or 10am when I looked and only the crossbody and wallet were left. I got the crossbody, but I really wanted the satchel. Are these getting restocked??

I wanted to know.. how do people know when these bags are coming out? It seems like you had to be awake at 2am to get one of the bigger bags.

Last edited:
I just saw the Haunted Mansion bags online by chance. I think it was probably 9 or 10am when I looked and only the crossbody and wallet were left. I got the crossbody, but I really wanted the satchel. Are these getting restocked??

I wanted to know.. how do people know when these bags are coming out? It seems like you had to be awake at 2am to get one of the bigger bags.

Yup...sometimes it is just checking the app at 2 a.m.! Many many times there is no advance notice of bags coming out and it is just “poof” there they are and we are all left saying “did I miss the announcement “.

Does anyone know if the shopdisney website or the shop parks app ever adds inventory once it sells out? I'm so bummed I missed the Haunted Mansion collection. I grew up going to Disneyland in CA in the late sixties as a kid and the Haunted Mansion is one of my favorites.

In love with the sapphire blue background! I ordered the wristlet - I couldn't resist and it seems like wristlets are not available that much anymore. I learned my lesson with the Haunted Mansion debacle - was up early and found them by accident. Quickly added them to my cart and checked out. I ended up ordering 2 because I am picky about placement and there is a disney store near me that makes returns easy. I'm bummed though that they are not on the parks app which would save 20% - does anyone know when new releases make it to the parks app (if ever)?

file_bf6bfdae.jpeg

Does anyone know if the shopdisney website or the shop parks app ever adds inventory once it sells out? I'm so bummed I missed the Haunted Mansion collection. I grew up going to Disneyland in CA in the late sixties as a kid and the Haunted Mansion is one of my favorites.

Sometimes they do add inventory back so check often....as in morning, noon and night (like 2a.m.)

In love with the sapphire blue background! I ordered the wristlet - I couldn't resist and it seems like wristlets are not available that much anymore. I learned my lesson with the Haunted Mansion debacle - was up early and found them by accident. Quickly added them to my cart and checked out. I ended up ordering 2 because I am picky about placement and there is a disney store near me that makes returns easy. I'm bummed though that they are not on the parks app which would save 20% - does anyone know when new releases make it to the parks app (if ever)?

file_bf6bfdae.jpeg

I have found in the past that after 3-4 weeks it will sometimes show up on the app where we can use our discount. With the Winnie bag I had to suck it up and buy it on the website since it sold out so quickly.

Sometimes they do add inventory back so check often....as in morning, noon and night (like 2a.m.)

I have found in the past that after 3-4 weeks it will sometimes show up on the app where we can use our discount. With the Winnie bag I had to suck it up and buy it on the website since it sold out so quickly.
2 am PST or EST? :) And yes, I did suck it up and buy from the website. I have 30 days to return if it shows up in the app - advantage of having a store close by. That 20% is a substantial savings on one of the bigger bags.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter