Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

Does anyone know if the skyliner bag has shown up at Disney springs? Its out of stock online, I was curious if it found on property

Those sold out fast -- they're gone!
oh no! that was crazy fast! i hope everyone got what they wanted. i found out about it because i got an email from DS early this morning. that must be how everyone knew. maybe they will restock. can't wait to see in person. hope everyone get great placement : )

I took too long to decide.
Everything was available when I checked this morning, and now it's all sold out.
10% back through rakuten today too.
I should have known HM stuff would sell fast.
Oh well, it's not like I need more bags.
Congrats to those who didn't overthink things and snagged a new pretty!
bummer. check back they might restock. i will post if i see them available again : )

well i had gone back and also ordered the satchel which they just cancelled via email saying it is sold out. do they not have real time inventory control? ugh. so frustrating! the wallet and satchel are still showing available. tried to reorder the satchel but could not check out. ugh.

well i had gone back and also ordered the satchel which they just cancelled via email saying it is sold out. do they not have real time inventory control? ugh. so frustrating! the wallet and satchel are still showing available. tried to reorder the satchel but could not check out. ugh.

Nope, they sure don’t. That has happened to lots of people before with the Christmas bags. I was one of them. Order went thru, never was notified. The order just showed as cancelled on the website a few days later.

Hopefully they will restock. They seem to have increased & replenished inventory lately. For instance, I missed the Skyliner bag when it first came out. But it was restocked a few weeks later & I was able to get it. It is absolutely adorable... so glad I caught it.

Anyone else wish they would give some notice about new designs coming out? I bought the England bag, but I like the France one & of course the HM one even better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter