Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

I took too long to decide.
Everything was available when I checked this morning, and now it's all sold out.
10% back through rakuten today too.
I should have known HM stuff would sell fast.
Oh well, it's not like I need more bags.
Congrats to those who didn't overthink things and snagged a new pretty!
Haunted mansion bags are available again now on DS!

Ooh thanks! I got the crossbody. It's still available now, as is the backpack. The others appear on the page but say "sold out" right now.

Also the 30% AP discount code is still happening if you have an AP.
that's awesome! i was able to reorder the satchel that they cancelled on me the other day. ugh, we let our ap passes lapse this year. we've had them for years. i didn't know you could get an ap discount on ds??? how did i miss that? all i ever get is the d23 and free shipping. how long has the ap worked on ds? and how do you enter it? eventually we will get passes again once this mess is over with. so glad you were able to get what you wanted from this release : )

that's awesome! i was able to reorder the satchel that they cancelled on me the other day. ugh, we let our ap passes lapse this year. we've had them for years. i didn't know you could get an ap discount on ds??? how did i miss that? all i ever get is the d23 and free shipping. how long has the ap worked on ds? and how do you enter it? eventually we will get passes again once this mess is over with. so glad you were able to get what you wanted from this release : )

The 30% AP discount is not normal ... they've offered it twice (I think?) this year for a limited time. Usually there are many brands (Dooney, etc.) excluded from these kinds of discounts. I'm guessing due to the pandemic and a need to increase sales they have relaxed the exclusions because this particular discount definitely works on Dooneys.

I assume they can verify that I'm an AP holder because my shopDisney account is the same as my My Disney Experience account, which linked to my annual pass. But I dunno.

The discount code is AP30OFF and valid for "select Parks merchandise purchased on shopDisney.com through October 11, 2020." :)

The 30% AP discount is not normal ... they've offered it twice (I think?) this year for a limited time. Usually there are many brands (Dooney, etc.) excluded from these kinds of discounts. I'm guessing due to the pandemic and a need to increase sales they have relaxed the exclusions because this particular discount definitely works on Dooneys.

I assume they can verify that I'm an AP holder because my shopDisney account is the same as my My Disney Experience account, which linked to my annual pass. But I dunno.

The discount code is AP30OFF and valid for "select Parks merchandise purchased on shopDisney.com through October 11, 2020." :)
thank you so much for explaining that! my mind immediately went to all the dooneys i'd bought over the years without knowing about the discount being available on ds! i used to get the ap discount on the shop parks app until they discontinued that app. interestingly, when they ended the shop parks app, they said they were going to allow the ap discount on online purchases but they never did to my knowledge. i makes sense that they should keep interest up by offering the ap discount these days, especially for those that retained their ap's through this whole covid situation. it is a huge perk of the pass, at least for me, and when we do travel to the parks we tend to do a pretty long stay, and i always feel like the ap pays for itself with the discounts we get in the park on merch, food, rooms etc. i cannot wait until the world is normal again and we can get back to being passholders. thanks again for clarifying that for me : )

So excited! Received a shipping notice for the HM Dooney mini back pack I snagged with my AP30OFF during the second restock last Friday. Was totally expecting an "Oops" cancelation email, but alas it's scheduled to arrive on Friday. :cool1: Now I'm just hoping my bag will have both the Hat Box and Hitchhiking Ghosts visible on the front. I hope, I hope, I hope. It's the only downside to buying on line rather than at the parks, can't choose the best pattern placement. We can't all go to DD or DS anytime we want though. It is what it is.

Last edited:
:hmghost:My HM Dooney mini bp arrived. Was very nervous opening the package. Happy to report that the Hitchhiking Ghosts are in the most prominent position on the front of the bag, dead center above the zippered pocket. Hatty, not so much. A little sad about that as he's my favorite. Parts of him appear sidewise several times around the side and top of the bag. He is prominently placed on the back however, along with Constance as The Bride. It's as if they're hidden away in the attic together. 😉 All in all, not too shabby. I got 50% of what I had hoped for. Could have easily been 0%.

....my DS sent me this crossbody a few weeks ago for my birthday:

enhance

Skyliner Crossbody bag is showing up and bagable as of 7:30AM CST. Not sure if you can get it through check-out.

For anyone still wanting the HM Dooney Mini Back Pack, it looks to be available right now on shopDisney. I didn't try to purchase it, but I could put one in my shopping bag. 7:55AM CST

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter