Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

Boy the HM wallpaper bag hasn’t sold out yet. I am surprised about that. Anyone else holding their breath waiting for a holiday purse?? I am checking obsessively to see if one gets released.

The tote seems to be gone now, but it is interesting how long they've lasted compared to the other recent HM release. Maybe it's due to this being the 4th HM wallpaper version in the last five or so years. First there was the gray w/black version, then the purple themed Leota version, the 50th anniversary DL version and now this one. I love all four and now have one piece from each collection, but I can see how others opt for more diverse collections. I'm just grateful the Haunted Mansion is my only desire when it comes to Dooneys. :worship:

Anyone else holding their breath waiting for a holiday purse?? I am checking obsessively to see if one gets released.

Me! I was actually just about to post and ask the same thing. Seems like in the past we've gotten some sneak peeks, and this year I haven't seen any photos or heard when the bags will be released. Hoping I don't miss out again this year...from last year's collection I only wanted the tote bag, and it was sold out before I could complete an order. :(

I just got an email from the Disney Dooney and Bourke Guide that had a sneak peek of this year's holiday pattern on a backpack. It's a creamy white background with lots of gold and silver accents, with the characters sketched in black. Am I allowed to post a link to the blog page here?

I just got an email from the Disney Dooney and Bourke Guide that had a sneak peek of this year's holiday pattern on a backpack. It's a creamy white background with lots of gold and silver accents, with the characters sketched in black. Am I allowed to post a link to the blog page here?

I Googled the information you provided and saw the pattern. I wouldn't call it a holiday pattern, but would call it a winter pattern.

Oh that’s so cute! Too bad I’m waaaay too old to carry backpacks. :laughing:
What??? Nonsense! You are a Disney fan...age is irrelevant. I use the mini backpacks everyday and I'm no spring chicken. Not even close! I get loads of compliments and questions about them as well. :love:

Last edited:
If anyone is interested the Dooney Paw Prints Ambler Crossbody Bag is up on shopDisney this morning. Seems to be available to purchase as of 9:30am Central.

Holiday print up on shopDisney now!

I don’t plan to buy this one, but if you’re interested there is a wallet, tote, crossbody and backpack.

Holiday print up on shopDisney now!

I don’t plan to buy this one, but if you’re interested there is a wallet, tote, crossbody and backpack.

Wallet seems to be sold out. Other 3 still available. I ordered the cross body because I have a tote in another print & it is pretty big & a little too heavy for me. Then I went back & looked at the dimensions. It’s smaller than the one I have. So I went back & ordered that too. I’ll see which one I like better & send the other one back. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I have a problem.

But FYI, if you use Rakuten, they have 8% cash back on shop Disney today.

Has anybody seen the Rapunzel bags in person? It looks like there is no "Dream Big Princess" tag on them! Can anyone confirm? What is up with that?

Has anybody seen the Rapunzel bags in person? It looks like there is no "Dream Big Princess" tag on them! Can anyone confirm? What is up with that?
you are right! i hadn't noticed that! so strange. wonder if/when they will show up online. they haven't yet, have they?

you are right! i hadn't noticed that! so strange. wonder if/when they will show up online. they haven't yet, have they?
In my dreams, they noticed the mistake and are holding off launching it online until they get the tags on them. Maybe I'm just dreaming big. :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter