door decorations

skidismom

Earning My Ears
Can someone please tell me where to find downloadable door decorations? I'm a newbie and don't have a clue where to find things on here ! Thanks in advance !

I made my own last year. You can search on Pinterest for Disney door magnets and print off the ones you like in whatever size you want. Was very easy. We then took them to Office Depot and had them laminated. After that we trimmed them to make them look nice and put magnets on the back. You can get magnets at Michaels or other craft store. We used magnetic strips with a sticky backing. Couldn't have been easier and everyone liked them so much my friends have them on their refrigerators now. Also very cheap to make.

Will magnets work at the resorts, too, or is this just on cruises? (Thanks for the info!)

I don't believe so. I don't think the resorts have magnetic doors but I have seen decorations on door and windows. I'm assuming they are taped on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter