Dopey Challenge - what have i gotten myself into

sabrinalovesdisney

Earning My Ears
Good morning my Disney friends!

I'm Sabrina and I'm 38 years old. I live in Maryland. I have always wanted to do a Disney race weekend and had originally planned on signing up for the wine and dine 2015.

Well yesterday morning, I was telling my husband that the WDW marathon weekend registration was opening and much to my surprise, he said let's do it. I signed up for the Dopey as I'm a little greedy and must have all of the medals :) He signed up for the 5k, 10k and Half. He isn't interested in a Full at this point.

I have been working on losing some weight so here I am. Day 1 of training for these upcoming 4 days.

I thought that I would create a journal here for the accountability since I know that you all are great.

I'll update later this evening or early tomorrow morning

Sabrina

Day 1 - 185.4 lbs

I hope your training is going well. Do you have interim races scheduled between now and Dopey? I always find it's nice to have something to focus on in the near term.

4 months to marathon day. Oh my goodness. Time to step training up some more. I'm starting to get nervous and excited :)

The plan for tonight is 3 miles. Hopefully it won't be storming then but if it is I'll hop on the treadmill instead

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter