Double-check your discounts!

bookbabe626

DIS Veteran
So, on Tuesday I modified my booking to take advantage of a room with the newly-released AP discount, and I was really happy with the rate...or at least I was then.

This afternoon, while checking for something else, I discovered the same room for the same dates using the same AP discount offer for $50 less a night! Trying to modify again didn’t work, since the offer name was the same, but calling did. Saved another $200 (it’s just a long weekend trip) and I’m now going to keep checking every so often in case the rates go down even more.

Even if you got a great deal, keep checking because it could get better, even if no new offers have been released.

Will the modify reservation option online allow you to update a discount for an existing reservation if the discount does have a different name?

I have a room only reservation for 2019 that I had to make by phone, but would much rather update online if a discount does get released for my dates/room category! I don’t have the modify option available online yet to check out the options for modifying. Guessing the modify option will open up as online booking for 2019 opens later this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter