Dr. Phil's wife, Robin's favorite eye cream????

I thought the ZOMBIE threads are gone....because they aren't at bottom of page anymore????????

I thought the ZOMBIE threads are gone....because they aren't at bottom of page anymore????????

Give me back the thread links at the bottom of the page if the alternative is the freak show "promoted stories" links that too their place!

This one was bumped by a spammer (for an eye cream I believe) and the post has since been removed.

yep-right now one of my ads is a pic of OJ, his wife Nicole and one of the Kardashian girls-before he killed Nicole

yep-right now one of my ads is a pic of OJ, his wife Nicole and one of the Kardashian girls-before he killed Nicole

The odd part is that I have an adblocker on my computer. It used to block the suggested threads, but it's not blocking this hot mess.

This show was on last year where Robin told the audience some of her favorite things. She mentioned a certain brand of eye cream that she absolutely loves. Does anyone remember the brand.

I remember looking it up on the company website and it was completely sold out at the time and could not be ordered.

Do you have a favorite eye cream? My wrinkles are really starting to show, I must not be doing something right, or is it just the years are starting to show??
I know this is an old thead, I think her favorite eye cream is her plastic surgeon.

Personally, I like clinique rapid repair. Very nourishing but I do not kid myself that any eye cream will actually take away wrinkles.

Princessmomma, a very simple moisturizer that also has a slight barrier to it is Cetaphil lotion. It's good and inexpensive. The cream is less oily for some reason.
Cetaphil doesn't have any unneccessary ingredients. No gimmicks, no fragrances.
The lotion sounds perfect. It is a moisturizer, but with the barrier it will help your skin not lose the moisture it has. Just a dab at night and you should be good to go.

Edit: LOL! I should have read up. Didn't realize old thread. Well just in case anyone wants to know.

This is what I was going to recommend as well. I use Cetaphil Anti-bacterial bar soap, followed by Cetaphil lotion on face, neck and pat on eyelids and under eyes. I am 47 and people sometimes look at me perplexed because I have grey salt/pepper hair, but much younger face :flower:

They are BOGO 50% off at Walgreens right now.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/ce...ntibacterial-bar-for-skin/ID=prod7243-product

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/cetaphil-moisturizing-lotion-fragrance-free/ID=prod8021-product

It's strange...my phone, which doesn't block ads doesn't show the ads BUT my computer, which has all kinds of blockers does show them. What gives??

Oh geez, maybe I need to start drinking coffee! I didn't realize the dates AT ALL and read this entire thread to see what the suggestions were!

But really, Robins favorite anti-aging secret is plastic surgery. Anyone who believes that she has not had a ton of work done, well, I have a bridge I could sell you. She has no sagging and no lines. I don't believe that she only uses a "$5 cleanser that you can buy at Target." Yeah, right.

I find Dr. Phil's show interesting, but I am not a fan of the "We're so Perfect" line that Robin and Phil sell to people.

Why the heck is she at his job EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. If she isnt working outside the home, doesnt she have anything else she could be dojng or family and friends she could be visiting? Sorry for my little vent. She annoys me and I dont even watch unless Im home from work lol

They all do some sort of face lift surgery and then claim creams do it all. I even don' believe Cindy crawford

I didn't know this was a zombie thread until Serena mentioned she was 40. I know Serena, and I know she's not 40! :rolleyes1 :teeth: She and another DISer recommended Paula's Choice products to me years and years ago, and I've been using some of them ever since. ::yes::

If it wasn't for Zombie threads, the Dis would be dead. Ha! No really, the place has an echo at times.

can anyone recommend a really good powder foundation? I hate the feel of liquid foundation, plus, my nose has large pores and is super oily, so stuff just slides off. I've tried many oil absorbing creams you're supposed to use under foundation, some are ok, but none great.

Also, are there powder foundation specifically for mature skin the help hide wrinkles a bit? (I'm 47)

Why the heck is she at his job EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. If she isnt working outside the home, doesnt she have anything else she could be dojng or family and friends she could be visiting? Sorry for my little vent. She annoys me and I dont even watch unless Im home from work lol

EXACTLY!!! I've thought the same thing. What woman (or man for that matter) would want to go to their spouses job every.single. day. Doesn't she have anything else better to do? She really annoys me and especially at the end of the show when they walk off together hand in hand. Oh, she also annoys me, as a PP had mentioned, when she talks about her "boys". Yes, she makes it sound as if they're the perfect family. And yet I watch about 3 times a week :crazy:

EXACTLY!!! I've thought the same thing. What woman (or man for that matter) would want to go to their spouses job every.single. day. Doesn't she have anything else better to do? She really annoys me and especially at the end of the show when they walk off together hand in hand. Oh, she also annoys me, as a PP had mentioned, when she talks about her "boys". Yes, she makes it sound as if they're the perfect family. And yet I watch about 3 times a week :crazy:

Well, she does actually "work" at the show with him. I know she works on some of their good causes they support or manage. I do find it annoying how they act like they are the perfect couple with perfect children. When you watch him deal with parents of kids with issues he always blames the parents, gives no allowances for people trying to deal with difficult kids. If he's never had an imperfect kid, how can he be so judgey on how others handle it? He just throws people under the bus and crucifies them.

Robins face has gotten so filled and pulled she is starting to look like the cat lady. She needs to STOP! I watched her interact with Phil on a show this week from the audience and she looked so uncomfortable, and like she could barely speak because her face was so worked on. She was such a pretty lady, too bad she refuses to just age gracefully.

I realize this is a zombie thread, but I didn't bring it back to life, LOL, someone else did! I just responded because obviously whatever eye cream Robin was using wasn't good enough, since she has resorted to so much plastic surgery to try and look young and fresh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!