Dream 4 night Dec 4, 2017

Try going to "search all days", because only one sea day, maybe you can do there
Thanks. Did that, no luck. I'm guessing they either haven't released the reservation period yet or they just aren't going to have a Palo brunch on this cruise.

Has anyone been able to secure a Palo brunch reservation for Thursday (sea day)? Been trying for a few weeks now and it keeps telling me nothing is available. Wondering if I am out of luck, if DCL hasn't released the times yet for the brunch or maybe they just decided we don't need to have a Palo brunch on this four-day trip.
Thanks
Katesdad.
We have a brunch booked at Palo on our sea day. We are concierge so had earliest booking window though.

I am taking my 6 year old daughter for our first DCL adventure. Any tips would be appreciated as it is just her and I!

Hello Everyone! My Girls (8 & 5) are so excited for this cruise. It'll will be there 1st cruise ever. I have been reading about the Fish extenders, is anyone else participating? If so any ideas of decorations and items to leave for others? pixiedust:

Hello Everyone! My Girls (8 & 5) are so excited for this cruise. It'll will be there 1st cruise ever. I have been reading about the Fish extenders, is anyone else participating? If so any ideas of decorations and items to leave for others? pixiedust:
I would love to do it! Do you know if anyone has organized FEs for this sailing?

I would love to do it! Do you know if anyone has organized FEs for this sailing?
I'm looking to do the same thing! We have two little boys who will just be thrilled to do the Fish Extender thing. Just not sure how to get involved with a group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!