"Dream Builders" Walt Disney quotes...

WaDiWo

WDWFan!
Hi all!

I think Disney does a nice job of making their park renovation/construction areas seem, well, less construction-like. I noticed on our last visit signs labelled Dream Builders, each with a different Walt Disney quote.

There are many books and websites on Disney quotes, but I thought overall the ones they chose for the Dream Builders signs were great. Thought maybe we could compile some of them here, if you come across them.

The one I took a picture of was,

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job." -Walt Disney

can anyone add any others?
:):):)

Sometimes, they are appropriate, others, the "destruction" walls are plastered with quotes showing how out of touch they are with Walt's vision. I generally just don't like them. They plaster Walt quotes when it is convenient, but when push comes to shove, they don't follow them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter