Dream fastpasses?

Virii

Earning My Ears
So, I've been reading up on the year of a million dreams and I can't seem to find out how you become eligable.. are you just randomly selected walking down main street? Do you have to do anything special to have the chance to win any of the year of a million dreams prizes?

It's very random. There's not anything special you can do. The dream cast members have specific assignments that tell them to hand out a dream to x number of people at x time at x location. I believe it's computer generated each morning.

Just being in the park makes you eligible.

How often do they give them out? And how often do they give out things like a tour of the magic kingdom, or tickets to the cruiseline?

It is computer generated, and the cm wont know until like 15 min before the time given.

they give around 400-800 items and things or guest, but this is only from the Dream Squad. Other departments have their own item and thing to give away.

Can you get it just by being anywhere in the park? Or is it like "Give X to the next group of people that come through Y door at Z time"?

Virii said:
Can you get it just by being anywhere in the park? Or is it like "Give X to the next group of people that come through Y door at Z time"?

Anytime, anywhere, anyone...

Virii said:
So, I've been reading up on the year of a million dreams and I can't seem to find out how you become eligable.. are you just randomly selected walking down main street? Do you have to do anything special to have the chance to win any of the year of a million dreams prizes?

Keep your eyes and ears open! I went earlier this month and heard "You're a winner!" so I looked around and saw quite a commotion just under the one of the tunnels leading from the gates to Main Street. I hurried over and saw that the CMs were handing out Dream Fastpasses. My husband and I ended up getting one each.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter