Dream Stateroom 9670

DisneyCrazMom

Mouseketeer
I have search the reviews and no recent reviews of 9670, we did GTY and were given 9670. I am so excited about the huge balcony but totally bummed about the walk in shower and no dividing curtain. Has anyone stayed in this room lately? How is the vibration? Did you manage with one sink and 4 people?

Any other info on this room? Anything that made your stay better in this room? DH is so excited to finally be on the back with the huge balcony, so I am trying to get just as excited with him.

I stayed in the room below this one on deck 8 which is the same layout. It was awesome. There was only 2 of us so I can't comment about 4 people but the room is huge. Yes there is no curtain but there is so much space it's fantastic. The verandah is amazing! I didn't have any issues with vibration. I was unsure ahead of time about the bathroom but actually liked it. The walk in shower gave extra space and it had a bench which was great for shaving my legs. I never had an issue with the floor being wet which was a concern I had but it stayed contained to the shower. The sink counter was also larger. I can't wait to get this room again.

I recently watched a youtube video where someone hung their own dividing curtain (I want to say with suction cups)? Could you maybe make something yourself that will put your mind at ease about that part of your concern?

I recently watched a youtube video where someone hung their own dividing curtain (I want to say with suction cups)? Could you maybe make something yourself that will put your mind at ease about that part of your concern?

That is a great idea, my kids are 10 & 12 and more then anything I think they will be up talking and wanting to watch the TV while Mom and Dad will be exhausted. Please they both talk in their sleep which creeps me out.

We sailed in this cabin. It’s fantastic. So much space. I happen to LOVE that huge shower. . Still hoping I can catch one after PIA. They usually assign them last which is pain while waiting. I’m just going to cross my fingers and keep checking back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter