I will start by saying I am one of those people that typically get Disney Gift Cards on discounts to then pay for my Disney Trip (or use the "Disney dollars" earned from my Disney Visa card) and also usually get our tickets from a third party at a reduced rate.

Seeing all the extra challenges encountered for people who have their vacation paid that way or with tickets outside of a package makes me rethink that a bit going forward. Or at least will focus on those gift cards more for spedning money while there vs covering entire cost and for tickets, we are a family of 5 so sometimes it does save us several hundreds of dollars and likely still would be willing to - but if it is only like a $40 savings or something, probably isn't worth the risk of potential headaches

Definitely also points out that one of the best reasons to use a travel agent is to have them if/when something goes wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter