Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast | Travel Tips for Bigger Travelers | 9/24/18

Even though I'm not a "bigger" traveler, I listened and enjoyed the episode. They handled the topic well and made a lot of good points and suggestions.

I actually wonder if part of the reason so many hotels have moved away from tub/showers to just shower stalls has anything to do with there being more bigger people as well as more older people who may have difficulty getting in and out of the tubs. I certainly understand why Kevin and others prefer the shower stalls though personally I'd much rather have a tub, which is probably also true of families with smaller children who take baths, not showers.

Have been caught without bodyglide and found that regular old stick deodorant works nearly as well....better if it's hot! Be sure you don't wait until you need this stuff, it should be part of getting ready. I would also make note of places where you can take a break and cool off a bit as you are starting your day. If someone is uncomfortable, you can say 'let's try out that shady spot we saw' - or qs with indoor seating.
Nice show! You have shared most of my tips :)

I would also make note of places where you can take a break and cool off a bit as you are starting your day. If someone is uncomfortable, you can say 'let's try out that shady spot we saw' - or qs with indoor seating.
I think this is good advice for ALL travelers. One good thing at Disney World compared to Disneyland is that most CS spots have indoor air conditioned seating. When we went to Disneyland we were surprised how much harder it was to find that, which really made it hard to get a break from the heat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter