Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast: Walt Disney World Q&A Part 2 | 02/17/20

Hi all,
This episode hasn’t appeared in my Apple podcasts feed yet. Is anyone else experiencing this? I got a new phone on Monday so wondering if that may be part of it. Thank you!

Question if you are super excited about something and someone says they can’t attend but you really want them to and then you show up on that day and see them crying would you be sorry for making them mad or upset that you turned your back and shunned them?

Question if you are super excited about something and someone says they can’t attend but you really want them to and then you show up on that day and see them crying would you be sorry for making them mad or upset that you turned your back and shunned them?
Huh?

Loved this episode, just like I have the other recent ones. Love seeing John and Kevin at home, and their interaction and sense of humor in that beautiful back yard area. ESPECIALLY loved the pics, and hearing about Samson and Sophie!! :lovestruc Glad to hear Tracey's OK, hope she can make it on a future episode, miss her, and her sense of humor too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter