Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast: What's New & Coming to Walt Disney World in 2020 | 01/13/20

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
In this episode, the panel discusses what's new at the Walt Disney World Resort like Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and what's coming in 2020 like Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway, Remy's Ratatouille Adventure, HarmonioUS, and more!

Anyone else having problems streaming this and other shows on their IOS device. It starts and then a few minutes in I get the "something went wrong Tap to retry" error.

In this episode, the panel discusses what's new at the Walt Disney World Resort like Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and what's coming in 2020 like Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway, Remy's Ratatouille Adventure, HarmonioUS, and more!

@WebmasterJackie, as always, for letting us know when something new is up. I also wanted to say I sure hope you're feeling a LOT better! I recently had a long battle with bronchitis (no hospitalization, thank goodness!), so I definitely felt for what you were going through. Hugs!!

Just here to say...

#TeamTheQueen
Boo Markle.

Haha. The whole royal family stuff is just fascinating, innit?

@WebmasterJackie, as always, for letting us know when something new is up. I also wanted to say I sure hope you're feeling a LOT better! I recently had a long battle with bronchitis (no hospitalization, thank goodness!), so I definitely felt for what you were going through. Hugs!!
Aww, thanks so much! I've never been so sick before in my life and pneumonia is so scary. I'm doing so much better now, thank you!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!