• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Dreams Unlimited

I've used DU for my land vacations and so far, so good. My cruise vacations I did not use them. I saved $200 by using my cruise TA. (would have loved to use DU, but they were not the lowest for the cruise.)

Just had DU price out cat 9 for me, DW, and 2 DS's for a certain date in mind...They were $400.00 more than my regular TA, A Cruise One agent I've used for my past 3 DCL cruises...

I'm sure your mileage will vary though...

We've used Dreams for a land vacation (Disneyland), 4-day cruise (5/02) and have both a land vacation (12/03) and 7-day cruise (5/03) booked with them. Service is great. People are wonderful.
I highly recommend.

and the service was amazing! My agent was SO helpful and the price I couldnt beat anywhere (and believe me I priced them out all over the place) and I LOVE the idea of having my own personal "concierge". Since we booked land/sea our agent made all my PS reservations at WDW for us and even was able to swing Cinderella's Castle breakfast (which I understand is very coveted) so I think it was wonderful. She made me a final itinerary that I could print up with all the times of WDW and the other parks at a glance, and since the price included 3 nights at the Poly, Park Hopper Passes and the cruise we felt we got a great deal and great service!

I am very pleased with Dreams and we will definitely book with them when we go again to WDW and the Disney Cruise.

Heidi

I agree with everything Heidi said above. I love the personal service that Dreams is able to provide. Our agent even sent her clients a long trip report from her time on the Wonder and in the World this past August. She was also able to get us a PS for Cinderella's breakfast (I had to cancel, and I feel terrible, but that's another story...).

I say go with them ... they know their stuff and will bend over backwards to help!
Maureen

They saved us $200.00 US, on our next cruise compared to any other quotes.
Plus you get the personal service, they are very professional. My wife and I just had a baby and our DU agent sent us a Congrat's card and best wishes email.
We like what we have experienced. Bottom line to us is price, but if you can get a great quote, plus the service, why not use DU. :p

Go with Dreams!! We just got back from a 4 night cruise and 5 nights at WDW and our consultant saved us over $800 from the time we booked the trip to the final payment. They will watch for new discount codes and when they come out they will check to see if it would save you anything. Really enjoyed the personalized service and was thoughly pleased on the way we were treated.
Dan

I booked one of my 7 day cruises with Dreams Unlimited and I was very pleased!! I would not hesitate to recommend them. I usually book with DVC Member Services, so I was pleasantly surprised at the personal service one gets from Dreams. :)

I have use DU for a 3 day Wonder cruise with a 7 day WDW stay, a 7 day Magic cruise for next year, and a 10- day WDW stay at the BC. I LOVE the personal service, and the itineraries that we are able to print up before the trip are GREAT and includ all of our excursion times, ect. Between the rebate and price decrease given to me that Donna at DU found, along with the $200 ship board credit I received (I booked before the rules changed that you had to book on board to get the credit), we have a very nice price for our Sept. 2003 cruise! Can't wait!!

I currently have my 4th cruise booked with DU. I turned to them after a bad experience with a local TA who booked a DW vac. for us. - this woman flipped out on me when I asked her to drop the Mears transfers portion of our pkg. 6 months before actual trip! At that point everything was just on paper -we had no actually mears transfers in our hot little hands. Anyway, I found DU after that trip and I love them. I made several minor changes to that 1st trip with them and they couldn't have been any more accomodating or helpful.

Thanks to all of you for sharing your experiences with me. You have convinced me to use Dreams. I will be booking our 2nd cruise (4 days) for September 2003. You have really been a big help.

We used a local TA the first time and was not that pleased at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter