Dreamworks Trolls characters Harmony of the Seas

disneypolybride2008

DIS Veteran
Hi, we are booked for spring 2018 on the Harmony of the Seas. I have scoured the internet looking for info on the Trolls characters being on the ships, since they are Dreamworks. Can someone please tell me what is currently offered? Meet and Greets? Character breakfast? Dance party? I have found a shore excursion for Labadee, which port we are going to, but i 'm hoping there are some other ways of meeting the characters. Thank you!

Just got off Harmony on July 29th. It was our understanding that the trolls met regularly on this ship in some form or fashion, and our kids were super excited, but they did not meet our week at all. When I inquired, I was told Princess Poppy was sick and Branch was looking after her... hope you have better luck your week!

Just got off Harmony on July 29th. It was our understanding that the trolls met regularly on this ship in some form or fashion, and our kids were super excited, but they did not meet our week at all. When I inquired, I was told Princess Poppy was sick and Branch was looking after her... hope you have better luck your week!
oh wow, how terrible! i wonder what the real deal was. I already told my daughters about meeting Poppy and Branch, hope it works for us! I hope they add them into the parade and character meal. We took our DD6 on her 6th bday to CHuck E Cheese, and nobody put on the rat suit to come out and dance. She didnt get to see him, when i asked, the lady just shrugged.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter