dress code?

donk

Earning My Ears
Having read some excellent reviews I was thinking of taking the family to O'Hana's and the B Line Diner.

With both being in good quality hotels I am unsure of the dress code as we may be in park attire ie shorts and T-shirts. What do you think - will we need to change

Thanks

Tony

You certainly won't need to change for B-Line although it's within a plush hotel there isn'ta dress code. Although they do have the airconditioning on full wack so you may want to think about cardies etc. I love the B-Line it's fabulous

.....Ohanas is also casual :).
I really must try the B Line Diner........ would you tell us more about the food there Sam?

Edit: I have just found a review Sam wrote on the B-Line!!

Hi Sam,

Can you tell me where the B Line Diner is - this one seems to have slipped past me.

Jennie

...... I'm not Sam but it's at the Peabody Hotel on I-Drive!

We always go to the B Line on our 1st night in Orlando. Its become a family tradition. Although the Peabody is as posh as they come, you won't feel undrdressed at the B Line in shorts & t shirts.
I second the comment about the AC however - it can be fierce.
They do wonderful food. Difficult to single anything out.
If you go for breakfast, try the buttermilk pancakes. Mmmmmmmm...
Bridda

If I can say one thing about B-Line - leave room for dessert - the cheesecake is divine.

Burgers are the business and I love their breakfasts. Their maple bacon and eggs is top class. Really starting to regret not being able to go here in May.

I just adore having a really nice glass of red wine with my burger yet I'm in a diner - go figure - B-Line diner is fabarooney!!!:D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter