• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dress Code

Dee8197

<font color=indigo>Those blinking rats get me ever
Hi
Can anyone tell me the dress code for Character dinner @ DLH, also SL ?
My DH lives in shorts / 3/4 length trousers but does he need longs for eating in the hotels ? Are T- shirts acceptable? Thanks

Dee
I've always felt comfortable wearing what we wear in the park to hotels and restaurants. So don't think you need worry about DH's dress code.

Hoping to go to Inventions ourselves in a couple of weeks time. :)

Reid

Thanks for this thread, I was going to ask the same thing. I know we all dress casually for the parks but it still seems a bit scruffy to be wearing shorts/jeans/trainers into such a lovely hotel!!!:rotfl:

You'll be able to report back on what everyone is wearing Reid! Of course, we will also want to hear all about the food, characters etc!!!:rotfl::rotfl:

I think most people go straight from the parks to dinner, so t-shirts and shorts are very common. Some might go to their rooms and freshen up, but that seems to me more common for people staying at the hotel where they will be eating, and it's also more common for people who are eating later, especially if by that time the parks have been closed for an hour or two.

Ware Bears said:
You'll be able to report back on what everyone is wearing Reid! Of course, we will also want to hear all about the food, characters etc!!!:rotfl::rotfl:

Hmmmmmmmm interesting thought for future quiz questions. Based on this persons apparel which restaurant are they in :rotfl: :earseek: :rolleyes1

Reid

Thanks folks

You can bank on us to lower the tone;)

Cyrano said:
Hmmmmmmmm interesting thought for future quiz questions. Based on this persons apparel which restaurant are they in :rotfl: :earseek: :rolleyes1

Reid

For heaven's sake don;t let Scottish Maleficent see this, it's just the sort of thing she would post ;)

Miffy2003 said:
For heaven's sake don;t let Scottish Maleficent see this, it's just the sort of thing she would post ;)

I bow to a supreme master/mistress :angel:

Reid

Cyrano said:
I bow to a supreme master/mistress :angel:

Reid

Reid, I'm just thinking of her obscure "which attraction does this carpet come from" etc? LOL

Miffy2003 said:
Reid, I'm just thinking of her obscure "which attraction does this carpet come from" etc? LOL

I know, I had to give up on her quiz after a few days!!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter