dress for the kids 02/08-02/11??

dzneprincess

This page intentionally left blank
I am so unsure about how to pack this trip !! ANyone have any ideas? WE always go in Octoger or November, and it is still hot then. BUt I live in GA and it was cold today, any help?

According to the forecast, it's going to be in the mid to high 70s during the day and in the 50s at night, so you'll need to dress in layers. Since you're used to warm weather, you probably won't need shorts most days if you're like me. Just warm pants, t-shirts, and light long sleeved shirts or jackets you can wear in the mornings and evenings. I would throw in one or two pairs of shorts, just in case, but make them shorts that will go with the pants you're already taking.

I was there that same week last year with my 6yo sister and saw temps similar to the forecast kermit gave and up to 82-ish. Most mornings she wore jeans, t-shirt and a light jacket in the morning. We took a pair of pants in the backpack and she would change sometime during the morning and usually stayed in shorts the remainder of the day. We packed 2 pairs of jeans and 6 pairs of shorts for the 8 days and just alternated thoughout the day based on how she felt.

I am worried that if we weat pants we are going to be hot?? WHat do ya think?

bring for both weathers

bring pants,long sleeves and jackets
and then
bring shorts,sleeveless,sandles

so then your prepared for the worst and the best! :)

b/c we went in spring break 1996 and we thought it was gonna be hot..it was so cold we were wearing 3 shirts a day!

thats not what I wanted to hear!! LOL I am trying to pack LIGHT ;-p

Can you keep an eye on the Weather Channel? I'm in South Florida, and today it was 84! That's disgusting considering it's February! I think I heard we're getting a cold front. Probably will cool off to 80. LOL! :D :smooth:

and plan on bringing a few pairs of jeans. Will rent a locker and put jackets in for the evening. You never know. Last time I brought too much winter attire and what a waste. I hate not knowing!! Don't forget your green ribbon!

We're leaving in 24 hours and I'm just finishing packing. I packed all short sleeve shirts but have sweatshirts and jackets to layer with. I packed jeans and shorts for all. We carry backpacks so it's easy to pack shorts for kids to change into and renting a locker to stow extra coats and sweats in works great.

My sister went in Nov. and temps were mid-70's each day. She wanted to travel light in the parks so she made her girls wear jeans and a sweatshirt (for the cool mornings and evenings). The girls told me they roasted in the afternoon in blue jeans and sweatshirt tied around waist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter