Drink and dining packages-when can you start to book?

hodgieha

Mouseketeer
I booked a cruise on the Odyssey, which is starting to sail at the end of this year. I have the first week of January 2021 booked. I was going to book a beverage package but there aren’t any available. I have never seen this before but I also don’t book my cruises so early. When should I expect to be able to book a drink package?

-
I booked a cruise on the Odyssey, which is starting to sail at the end of this year. I have the first week of January 2021 booked. I was going to book a beverage package but there aren’t any available. I have never seen this before but I also don’t book my cruises so early. When should I expect to be able to book a drink package?

Usually you can start booking packages about 9-12 months in advance, but with brand new ships it may be delayed.

Just to know, we have a January 2021 sailing on the Harmony, and still do not have access to the packages yet, either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!