Drink Prices on Fantasy

jfeasel

Mouseketeer
Sailing on the Fantasy at the end of June on a 6 day. I was looking at the new items available for purchase prior to your cruise that will be delivered to your room and the beer and wine is really expensive. So, how much is a beer, glass of wine and a specialty drink? We haven't been on a Disney cruise for several years and have purchased drink packages on the other cruise lines so I'm just trying to budget drinks. Thanks!

Glass of wine is about $8. If you buy the beer mug for $15 you can refill a 22 oz beer for about 7 bucks over and over again. Mixed drinks depending upon what you order range between 7-9 dollars. In all honesty it is not bad for a Vacation Venue. When we go to an NFL home game I can pay 9-12 a beer inside the Dome. The drinks of the day are usually cheaper 5-7 dollars, sometimes less. Sometimes in the Adult area there is a Mimosa Happy Hour where Mimosas are about 4-5 bucks. All in all it is reasonable. I NEVER by the drink packages. The beer is much cheaper on tap with my mug.

Glass of wine is about $8. If you buy the beer mug for $15 you can refill a 22 oz beer for about 7 bucks over and over again. Mixed drinks depending upon what you order range between 7-9 dollars. In all honesty it is not bad for a Vacation Venue. When we go to an NFL home game I can pay 9-12 a beer inside the Dome. The drinks of the day are usually cheaper 5-7 dollars, sometimes less. Sometimes in the Adult area there is a Mimosa Happy Hour where Mimosas are about 4-5 bucks. All in all it is reasonable. I NEVER by the drink packages. The beer is much cheaper on tap with my mug.

I always get the beer mug. It gives you cheaper beer (even on the Main Dining Rooms), and you get to keep the mug at the end. Don't forget, DCL does allow you to carry on a limited amount of alcohol. Also, don't miss the Captain's reception on formal night in the atrium. They have servers walking around with complimentary mixed drinks.

I always get the beer mug. It gives you cheaper beer (even on the Main Dining Rooms), and you get to keep the mug at the end. Don't forget, DCL does allow you to carry on a limited amount of alcohol. Also, don't miss the Captain's reception on formal night in the atrium. They have servers walking around with complimentary mixed drinks.

This is a cool DCL secret I didn't know about. Never met or taken pictures with any DCL captain ever.
So I'll make sure to watch for that night on my next cruise.

You know that you can exchange your mug for a token (basically a card) so you don't have to carry mug around. You can also bring your mug or token back on future cruises. You only need to buy the mug once! Been using my token since 2012!

You know that you can exchange your mug for a token (basically a card) so you don't have to carry mug around. You can also bring your mug or token back on future cruises. You only need to buy the mug once! Been using my token since 2012!

Yes, I always use the token when on the ship. As for reusing the mug on other cruises, I actually like keeping my mug and think it's a nice souvenir. I currently have two at home that I use and one at work (though I don't drink beer out of that one :drinking:). And I plan on adding another to my collection in a couple months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter