"Drinking Around the World" twist

eileenrow

Mouseketeer
Hello! My family and I are going down to Disney to celebrate my daughter's college graduation. We leave on Sunday morning and we are so excited!! In celebration we are going to drink around the world in Epcot. We fell in love with Bayou Mickey's drinking disign and have made shirts for the whole gang, but our only problem is that my nephew too young to be wearing a drinking around the world tee shirt. We were wondering if anyone would be able to turn drunk mickey and donald into sober mickey and donald and change the world "drinking" to "celebrating". Also- he is graduating from middle school into high school so it would be cute if they were mickey and donald in cap and gown? Thank you so much!

Here is the disign:
drinkingaroundtheworld.jpg

Thanks again!!

If no one can help me to make one then could someone recommend a program to use that I can try an attempt at it myself? Thanks!! :)

You may want to post this on Bauou Mickey's thread- he'll happily change the design -he just did a similar request for someone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter