drinking water

poohma

Earning My Ears
Do you drink the water at the campground (thru your camper) or
bring drinking water.

it taste awful, we bring bottled water to cook and to drink. we made mac & cheese once which usually does not last long, nobody wanted it, we do have a filter on the trailer which helps but we always bring water to cook and drink.

We have never had a problem with the water at FW. But I think it is all what you are used too. If you are worried you can always used bottled or attach a filter to the fawcett.

I don't remember the water being bad - but then we don't drink much water unless we're in the parks. Then, we bring bottles of water in our water bottle carriers.

When we're at the campground, we use our refillable mugs for coffee, etc. We cook with the water from the hose, but we've never noticed anything tasting bad.

Thanks a lot Scott - now I'll notice it next time!!! ;)

Nothing wrong with the water there. The main thing is get your water directly out of the faucet not through a hose. I know the people that I go with even uses the special white hose but the water still picks up the rubber taste.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter