• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Drinks by the pool?

Mackysmycat

DisneyDreamer
Heading to Aulani in 53 days. :) Are we allowed to bring our own drinks down by the pool? Like in our own mugs? Coffee? (Alcohol?! I'm guessing not.)....

Heading to Aulani in 53 days. :) Are we allowed to bring our own drinks down by the pool? Like in our own mugs? Coffee? (Alcohol?! I'm guessing not.)....

Absolutely. Or, at least you could in earlier this year. No problem bringing anything down, including alcohol from our room.

We have taken a small cooler filled with both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, to every pool at all the east coast DVC resorts. :drinking1:coffee:

As long as it is not in glass you are fine. All of the pools have posted signs against glass containers.

I didn't realize we could bring our own alcohol down to the pool. Does this stand true for the VGC as well?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter