Driving back now... new most hated thing!

melanielll

DIS Veteran
The trip was fine overall... but i cannot stand the battery powered bubble makers that they sell in the parks. It is obnoxious to allow your child to hose people down with bubbles. Grrrrrr.

Noticed a lot of these for the first time really on this past trip. They're everywhere. I can see both sides (maybe because I'm still a child and I like bubbles,) but definitely up to parents to control appropriate bubble use! Our funniest experience with them was watching the grown woman selling them trying to fix a broken one and staring so intensely as the sad bubble blobs oozed out of the top of the bubble maker and wouldn't go anywhere. She looked so confused that it struck us funny.

What? First I have to navigate the crowds and now there will be bubbles everywhere? :sad2:

The trip was fine overall... but i cannot stand the battery powered bubble makers that they sell in the parks. It is obnoxious to allow your child to hose people down with bubbles. Grrrrrr.

I agree! They were everywhere, and with the wind, were really a nuisance! It was bad for me when the bubbles would burst on my glasses and camera lens!! Or, when you were in line and had no where to escape them!

Oh my gosh - so true!!! We were at Fantasmic (sp?) and these parents let their little girl drown the people around her in bubble and bubble juice! I had said to my dd if that was you, I would 1. not have bought that dang toy and 2. I would take it away from you if you were doing what that little girl was doing!!!!! Annoying to say the least!

i was on the people mover and the funny in front of us let their kids play with it in our direction. at first i was annoyed but then i realized i am at Disney and it is what it is. didn't have the heart to ask the kid to stop.

I got a bubble shower last week and decided to buy both our girls one because why? We were at Disney, they are kids, the toys are expensive but fun! They had a blast with them for about an hour till the bubbles ran out :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!