Driving bingo game for kids: ideas?

judeis

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone! I am creating a driving bingo game for my kids that I plan to use when we drive down for our next trip. I want it to start once we hit Florida, and I am looking for additional ideas. So far I have: welcome to Florida sign, first palm tree, first Disney billboard…does anyone else have any good ideas of things that will help build anticipation during that last three hours of driving? Thanks everyone for your help!

What route are you taking? For example, on I-75 near Ocala you could do horse as there are some huge horse farms in that area. Also things about Gators and the University of Florida. Ron Jon Surf Shop billboards on the turnpike. License plates with different states (FL, TX, AL, MS would all be good ones, as well as your own state) Let us know and I am sure you will get all kind of answers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter