DRR - 7 month window opens today! Anyone going to book?

CarolMN

DVC Co-Moderator
Super Moderator
We're heading back to Minnesota on 12/14, so we'll miss the opportunity. :( Hoping to live vicariously through my DIS friends.

Extend your stay! That's what we did, to book a New Year's reservation...

Anyone booking today for a stay starting 12/16 is going to have to book a 1BR or larger - the studios have been fully booked for at least 12/16 for several weeks. Not surprisingly, the days before Xmas, New Years, and marathon weekend are already filling up, mainly in studios.

We may look to switch to Riviera for our early January trip...ideally with a Standard View Studio so we'll see how availability is in a couple of weeks.

Just out of curiosity, what's the thing you're looking forward to most at Riviera?

I would like to try when my window opens. We are headed down 1/12 for 5 nights. Hoping for a 1 Bed, Preferred view.

Tired to this morning and yesterday with no luck. Those rooms went quick! Will try again tomorrow! :surfweb:

To anyone who cannot find availability: keep checking! When DVC will declare more units, availability will open up.

I am going to try to switch to DRR from 12/31 - 1/6. I hope the high point value on 12/31 will give me a chance (looking at 2-br). How fast are things filling up each morning?

I am going to try to switch to DRR from 12/31 - 1/6. I hope the high point value on 12/31 will give me a chance (looking at 2-br). How fast are things filling up each morning?
I've been looking at standard 1 bedrooms. They've been booking in less than 30 seconds. I'm hoping to change my 1/3-1/11 reservation.

I've been looking at standard 1 bedrooms. They've been booking in less than 30 seconds. I'm hoping to change my 1/3-1/11 reservation.
Ugh! This is NOT encouraging. I am still going to try and then waitlist. I already have SSR for those dates so getting DRR would be the icing on the cake. Good look to you, too!

There booking like hotcakes! About 15-30 sec to book in most views. I managed to get one night in a 1br preferred view on the 17th. I am still hoping for opening night.

The pace still continues to be fast and furious and I am losing my optimism that I will be able to book on Friday. I am surprised that even the very high point value nights are filling within the hour in the morning. Are people really booking or is walking going on? Anyone else having luck?

I snagged one on Sunday - was online before 8 AM and kept refreshing. I was able to book a 1BR Jan 2-5. SO excited! I tried the morning before a few minutes after 8 and had no luck. Was sure to be online before 8 and refreshed a few times before it came up. Keep trying!

I was able to book a one bedroom standard view 1/3-1/10 yesterday. I was refreshing starting at 7:58. The website went down just as I was completing the booking :headache: . Luckily when it came back up at 8:06 the room was still available. I'm hoping to add an 8th night this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter