Drydock for Wonder - September 2019 - What's Being Renewed/Improved?

Just got off the Wonder today. :(

Cove Cafe is really wonderful in person. While there are no murals, it’s bright and fresh. the iPads were fine, they seemed to clean them frequently. I think signals got an upgrade too, I don’t remember it so nice last year....

However, Tianas Bar..... loved it! there is a new gin experience where they bring a gin and tonic cart and go over the choices and based on your desires, they pick a gin and tonic for you. Pricey but well worth it and fun. we played cards in the trolley numerous times and enjoyed the whole space more times than expected. Usually we are up at Signals but we found the new bar so welcoming, we gravitated there a lot. A. Lot. There are themed drinks and snacks too. For instance, beignets at all times :).

questions? ask away and I’ll respond.

Just got off the Wonder today. :(

Cove Cafe is really wonderful in person. While there are no murals, it’s bright and fresh. the iPads were fine, they seemed to clean them frequently. I think signals got an upgrade too, I don’t remember it so nice last year....

However, Tianas Bar..... loved it! there is a new gin experience where they bring a gin and tonic cart and go over the choices and based on your desires, they pick a gin and tonic for you. Pricey but well worth it and fun. we played cards in the trolley numerous times and enjoyed the whole space more times than expected. Usually we are up at Signals but we found the new bar so welcoming, we gravitated there a lot. A. Lot. There are themed drinks and snacks too. For instance, beignets at all times :).

questions? ask away and I’ll respond.
Did you happen to save a navigator or note where the toddler time was now?

Anyone who's sailed post drydock, any feedback on the state rooms other than the TV upgrade ? Were softgoods all updated ?
And would love it if anyone can give a report on 6000, a 9A HA, which we just got as our GTY for the 01/26 sailing from San Juan. There's no Stateroom Report at all for WONDER, just for MAGIC
Thanks !

Anyone who's sailed post drydock, any feedback on the state rooms other than the TV upgrade ? Were softgoods all updated ?

I was on the Panama Canal cruise a couple months ago, and aside from the TV system (which was quite awful and lagged a LOT compared to the system on the Magic) nothing else had been done in the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter