DS coming home!

Lorij

Mouseketeer
My son called on Thanksgiving and said they have been given a flight day.... They will be flying out of Kuwait on January 5th. :cheer2: He is very happy, it has been a long year. Now, let's hope he can stay home for awhile and get started in school (he is in the army reserve and has been home only 6 weeks since he graduated high school in June 03.

That is wonderful! I am sure it will add to your holiday to know you will be with him soon. Godspeed to him, and enjoy your time together.

That is great! Congrats and I hope he is able to take a much needed break and be home for a while.

That is sooooo wonderful! I am so happy for you guys... how awesome to have loved ones come home soon... I wish you guys the best of luck!!

:cheer2: Yay!

God Bless,
Trix-Z

:flower1: :Pinkbounc :flower1: :Pinkbounc :flower1:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I know you must be so happy to have your DS coming
home soon. I hope he is home to stay and that he gets to start school. Thank him from all of us for everything he has done for our country. What a wonderful young man!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter