DS going in Hospital

Claire44

Mouseketeer
My DS Steven (10) is going into hospital in the morning to have an op on his nose, hopefully he will only be in for one night. He would love it if you could post him some get well messages for when he gets home.

Thanks.

Hi there Steven :) ........ I hope it all goes well for you :) - not long and you'll be home again :) and when you are home and you feel well enough, I hope you'll post and tell us how you are :) :) :)

Hi Steven :wave:

I hope you'll soon be feeling much better :)

Hello Stephen,

I hope you recover from your operation soon and it doesn't hurt too much. But I bet you get spoilt rotten. This is the time to ask for Ice Cream for breakfast, lunch and dinner (but don't tell your mum I told you;).

Get well soon:p

Annmarie

Hi Stephen :wave:

Hope you're soon feeling better and bouncing around :bounce: and back to normal in no time :D

Hi Stephen!

I hope that all goes well for you and you're up and at 'em in no time at all.

Let us know how you get on...we'll be waiting!

:bounce:

Hi Stephen,
I know it's rotten when you have to go into hospital, but i'm sure you'll feel better soon!!

Sending ~HUGS~ to you,
Luv Audrey
xxxxx:bounce:

Hi Steven
anim-turboman.gif

I hope your op has gone well and that your nose will soon be on the mend.

anim-magicman.gif
anim-springman.gif
anim-burnerman.gif
anim-tenguman.gif

Dear Steven,

Get well soon! I hope the surgery went fine and that you are recovering nicely! Sending you lots of good wishes for a speedy recovery. I've heard that chocolate is the best thing to have after any type of bump or bruise or surgery...

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter