Dubai forums?

meryll83

All it takes is faith and trust...
Anyone know a useful equivalent of the DIS where I can get info on and ask questions about Dubai?

Anyone know a useful equivalent of the DIS where I can get info on and ask questions about Dubai?

If I can help with anything, please let me know. I work for a Dubai-based company and I am in and out of Dubai quite regularly.

Corinna

Thanks Corinna, that's a kind offer.

The tripadvisor forums have proved pretty helpful, but I'll let you know if there's anything I'm not getting from there.

Thanks Corinna, that's a kind offer.

The tripadvisor forums have proved pretty helpful, but I'll let you know if there's anything I'm not getting from there.

I am glad that you are finding the information you need. I am always happy to help.

Corinna

I am glad that you are finding the information you need. I am always happy to help.

Corinna
Quick question for you Corinna - we're going to Motiongate (the latest theme park to open in Dubai) - any ideas what the dress code would be like here?
I know the general rule for out and about in malls etc. is shoulders and knees covered, but would it be more relaxed at a theme park? i.e. could I wear above the knee shorts?

Quick question for you Corinna - we're going to Motiongate (the latest theme park to open in Dubai) - any ideas what the dress code would be like here?
I know the general rule for out and about in malls etc. is shoulders and knees covered, but would it be more relaxed at a theme park? i.e. could I wear above the knee shorts?

The dress code is the same. Knees and shoulders should be covered everywhere with exception of pool areas, beaches and waterparks.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!