Dublin to Disney on foot (Comments Welcome)

Wed, Thurs & Fri were a disaster, only 40m in total between them :sad1:

Today though had 2 walks one before lunch and one before dinner so 125m :thumbsup2

Weather forecast for the next week is pretty good, at least supposed to be dry, so here's hoping

Another 85m today, that brings me to just over 80%. Hopefully the weather holds good for this week.

Hey Allora, almost at 25% now :cool1:

Was late home today so only got 65m total. Just 23 days left now, slightly ahead of target, which is just as well to make up for future washout days.

Thursday got nothing done, not unusual really, it's sort of my day off. Friday though was another blank, :(

Felt guilty about that so walked this morning (55m), this afternoon (50m) and this evening (50m) so a grand total of 155m for today. Boy, Bobbie and I are tired :cool1:

Another 80m today. Getting tantalizingly close :lmao:

Hoping to finish up in, or around, the 13th or 14th now, providing the weather keeps up. Be nice to have a rest before my holiday !!!

80m again today, had to really force myself to go out tonight. Late home and it's cold, cold, cold. Now that i'm back, happy that I did :woohoo:

Another 80m today, getting so close now. End date stretched to 15th or 16th now because of the 2 blanks late last week. Have also been thinking about what to do next, once I get back. Have a few ideas, but need to work out a timescale and challenge around it. Will keep you posted.

2 * 50 today, nothing on Thu/Fri as usual :rolleyes1

Only 272m left, so another 100m tomorrow and then a slightly longer evening walk should see me done by Tue night :cool1:

Part 1 complete, 2 * 50m again today. Only 172m to go. Weather forecasst is pretty bad for the next 3 days, but hopefully I'll squeeze something in.Should be ok though for the overall goal. Worst case I'll walk around the underground car park in work :)

Slightly longer walk at lunch and this evening gave me 86m today in total, 1/2 of what I had left, so if I can do same tomorrow, I'll be done :cool1::cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter