Duffy and Friends

spacecanada

DIS Veteran
Can anyone who has been to Aulani recently tell me which of Duffy's friends are available to meet, and which are available in full-size plush/stuffie in the gift shop?

I am hoping they are all there: Duffy, ShellieMay, Gelatoni, StellaLou, Olu, and CookieAnn. We met Duffy and ShellieMay last time but forgot to buy a Gelatoni plush/stuffie. We want to complete our collection later this year and wondering how much room we should leave in out suitcases. :flower3:

I don’t think cookie has gotten to aulani yet, but the others are there as plushes. as far as meet n greets...I don’t believe aulani has anyone other than duffy and shellie may...tho you’d think they should have olu...

Thank you!

Back in October they said CookieAnn was coming to Aulani, but no timeline. We still have a few months. I will keep my fingers crossed, as we won’t be heading to Asia for another year or two.

It seems odd they don’t have an Olu character meet, considering it is a character developed specifically for Aulani.

CookieAnn merchandise is now available at Aulani!!!! I still wish they had more of the Duffy characters to meet, but I'll be happy with whatever I can get.

I just got back from Aulani, there were two styles of larger CookieAnn plushies ( one that was plain and the other had a bakers cap on). I saw two styles of Olu plushies ( plain and one wearing a Hawaiian shirt). Also Duffy stuffies in plain and Hawaiian shirt, ShellieMae in a Hawaiian dress with sandals, all of them also came in the small size on key chains. The only one that we saw as a character was ShellieMae. There was a cute headband with small plushie heads on top- four characters (Duffy, Olu, ShellieMae, and can’t recall the last character.)

I just got back from Aulani, there were two styles of larger CookieAnn plushies ( one that was plain and the other had a bakers cap on). I saw two styles of Olu plushies ( plain and one wearing a Hawaiian shirt). Also Duffy stuffies in plain and Hawaiian shirt, ShellieMae in a Hawaiian dress with sandals, all of them also came in the small size on key chains. The only one that we saw as a character was ShellieMae. There was a cute headband with small plushie heads on top- four characters (Duffy, Olu, ShellieMae, and can’t recall the last character.)

hey @spacecanada I run a Duffy and friends group and we post all the latest there, Also have some people in there that live close to Aulani. PM me for more info if you'd like to know more about it.
I love the cookieann tank top they have atm, Plushes with aprons on them and flowers, A backpack, A pouchette and ears , Keychains and some tote and mug.

I have to save to buy a bunch of this stuff. I really wish it wasn't so exclusive especially the apparel :(

@Stellalou the DIS won't let me send you a message. Could you please try to message me? I wonder if you haven't posted enough to earn messaging privileges yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!