Dumbo Play Area - what time?

Sea of Progress

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know when the Dumbo play area opens? Last year we went early in the morning and due to the fact it was basically a walk on, the area was not open. I was happy to walk on but my son was disappointed :dumbo:

We just got back and it was open at 11am when we went to Dumbo last week!

Just another heads up......if you fast pass Dumbo, they don't let you into the play area! At least this has been our experience the past few trips :(

We were disappointed last week as well- we rode Dumbo on two different days, once in the morning about 9 and once in the afternoon about 430. There was less than a 10 minute wait both days and cast members were not letting anyone in. We even asked if the kids could come back and play in it, as they were showing it to some people on what looked like a tour of some sort, and they said no. All the low wait times last week were nice though!

I don't know that it's a certain time of day, I think it depends on the line. Maybe it also depends on which CMs are working? We were told the play area was optional when we were there mid-morning—around 10 a.m. with a 10 minute standby wait—so the kids could choose to play but we'd lose our spot in line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!