DVC AP Discount Question

tfc3rid

DIS Veteran
Hey everybody!

Quick question. I live with my fiancee, she has a driver's license showing her address is same as mine, etc...

I don't think I can apply my DVC AP discount to her, since she is not immediate family... Am I correct?

Hey everybody!

Quick question. I live with my fiancee, she has a driver's license showing her address is same as mine, etc...

I don't think I can apply my DVC AP discount to her, since she is not immediate family... Am I correct?

Here's what it says on the member website about your question.

Disney Vacation ClubMembers and their immediate family (living in the same household) are eligible to receive discounts on select new and renewed Walt Disney World Annual and Premium Annual Passes.

It then defines 'immediate family' as...
Spouse/Registered Domestic Partner, Parent/Step Parent, Mother-In-Law/Father-In-Law, Child/Step Child, Brother/Stepbrother, Sister/Stepsister, Brother-In-Law/Sister-In-Law, Grandparent, and Grandchild.

However, spouse doesn't necessarily mean "married." An how would they know, anyway? An increasing number of married women are not changing their last name.

As long as your DL addresses match, it really shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks Chuck...

Here's another question. I want to purchase online but the link to the member discount page is not working correctly... Is there an issue with the link from the DVC member page? Something's not right...

Thanks Chuck...

Here's another question. I want to purchase online but the link to the member discount page is not working correctly... Is there an issue with the link from the DVC member page? Something's not right...

The link has been down since the ticket price increase a little over a week ago. Call Member Services to order your vouchers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter