DVC Availability Sept 14,05 for 10 nights?

Disney Fanatic

DVC Member-OKW Resort
We are getting very close to closing on an OKW contract where 153 pts need to be used by Sept 30,05.

SWA just came out with an amazing airfare and I wanted to know from experienced DVC'rs what my chances would be of getting a room mid September.

We would love to stay at Vero for a few nights and the rest, we are totally flexible.

Would you take the chance of booking the air now and possibly being in the DVC system the first week of Sept and booking for one week later???

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks

Can't say what the closing chances are. However, if you are flexible and willing to move you can probably get most of your days at Disney. September is not an incredibly busy season for DVC.

What I sometimes do is go to someplace like Expedia and just see what comes up.. it doesn't always mean you can get a room, but if nothing shows up that really limits your chances.

I agree. The closing will be the touhest part to get done in time, but I am quite sure you can find SOMETHING mid September, since that is usually a low season both at the parks and we have often seen DVC not at capacity at that time too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter