DVC Cash Reservations

FinnFogg

Mouseketeer
Apologies if this has been asked and answered, but when you call member services to book a cash reservation with the DVC discount, do they pull the room from DVC inventory or regular cash inventory? I’m missing a single night for an upcoming stay. I’m waitlisted and would pay with points if I could, but there is no DVC availability. There is availability to book that room category with cash generally through the Aulani website. Wondering whether I can pay cash and get the DVC discount for that one night, or whether that only applies to rooms they can pull from DVC inventory.

The cash rooms are not points inventory. But not all rooms are available through MS for the discount.

I have reserved once with cash as I waitlisted. When it filled, it canceled the cash night for me.

I would just stay for what ever you have, leave when the open unavailable day comes along and stay else where, you will fine many superior resorts at less than Disney's list price and get a better look at the rest of the island.
Actually, I would go to another island, 3-4 nights is more than enough to be stuck on Oahu. JMHO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter