DVC Dooney & Bourke back for sale on 7/17!

Oh my goodness! Thank you soooo much for posting this. I ordered the shopper! I kept thinking it wouldn't go through, but I got the confirmation email. Interestingly, the DVC member website said "sold out", but they were there in Disney store.com. Can't thank you enough!

Thank you to the original poster. I tried to buy one the first time these bags were being sold with no luck. I was able to buy two this time in two different styles. I made my purchase at approximately 5:45AM this morning. I'm a happy camper! :)

I was able to get the Letter Carrier Bag with the free shipping just now. Super big thank you to RweTHEREyet for the tip!! :worship:

Thank you so much for the heads up!! I was able to get one this evening!! ;)
Has anyone received a shipping confirmation? I am able to confirm the purchase but not an anticipated shipping date. I googled the bag to show my DD a picture and did notice two offers by resellers at more than twice the price I paid for the same bag.
They are still showing available at the disney store
I looked this AM and did not find them listed any longer. I'm sure there is no issue, just kind of surprised by the lack of communication/tracking info.

I noticed yesterday in a Facebook group that others were receiving their orders already and I hadn't received a shipping notification. I replied to my confirmation email asking about the status and within an hour I received a shipping notification. Could be a coincidence but it's a worth a try. Mine showed that it had actually shipped a couple days ago, seems the email was just delayed.

@Alice Sr. Forgot to quote you.

I received a shipping notification yesterday but my credit card hasn't been charged yet? Soooo not sure what's happening. I'll be pretty annoyed if they cancel my order since I made it at 3:40 am!

I noticed yesterday in a Facebook group that others were receiving their orders already and I hadn't received a shipping notification. I replied to my confirmation email asking about the status and within an hour I received a shipping notification. Could be a coincidence but it's a worth a try. Mine showed that it had actually shipped a couple days ago, seems the email was just delayed.

@Alice Sr. Forgot to quote you.
I tried to call this AM but they don't open until 2:30 on Sunday. I was going try them this afternoon, but I like your idea better. Glad to know it wasn't a glitch in my order.

I received a shipping notification yesterday but my credit card hasn't been charged yet? Soooo not sure what's happening. I'll be pretty annoyed if they cancel my order since I made it at 3:40 am!
I'll be annoyed because they are apparently selling at twice the price now. Wish I would have ordered one for my DD when I placed my order. She won't be getting one now unless they are available through Disney.com again (which means she'll probably steal mine :().

Hi, I just checked my e-mail and I received a shipping conformation yesterday 7/22. I checked on the UPS site and all it said was a shipping label was created. It didn't show a projected delivery date. Orders from Disney always seem to take a long time to arrive at my home...

I got a shipping notification back on 7/19. I hope they didn't sale more than they actually had in stock.

I did not receive any shipping notification, but did use the tracking number from my account at disneystore.com. It showed it arriving tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

I ordered shortly after you did so hopefully we will hear something soon. I did follow @b2k1121 lead and replied to their purchase confirmation with a request for the tracking number.
I did email them and received a response within a couple of hours indicating I would receive an email when it was shipping with the tracking info but I still have not received that email :(

Is there any indication that these will be back on sale again in the future? I love Disney Dooneys and saw someone carrying one of these in the park recently.

Michelle B--sent you a PM (thought it said "starting a conversation," so either this changed or I might have done it wrong. :-) Asking about your tote bag. Thanks

Heads up - I saw a post on Facebook this morning that limited amounts are available at the Contemporary and Kidani stores.

Does anyone know if these are still available and if so where I can get one from? Thanks! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter