DVC/DVD Contact Info

Opie100

DIS Veteran
I'd like to write a letter to DVC/DVD detailing an area I'd like to see addressed during the next refurb of our home resort. To whom should I address the letter?

I once wrote a detailed letter to Ken Potrak when he was in charge. I sent it regular mail to the DVC offices in celebration. I actually received a call from one of his assistants and we had a nice conversation. Joy was her name, she was delightful. They do read the mail. I’m old fashioned and think a letter on paper gets more attention. I’m probably wrong.

I once wrote a detailed letter to Ken Potrak when he was in charge. I sent it regular mail to the DVC offices in celebration. I actually received a call from one of his assistants and we had a nice conversation. Joy was her name, she was delightful. They do read the mail. I’m old fashioned and think a letter on paper gets more attention. I’m probably wrong.
Joy is a wonderful person! I’ve talked to her many times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!