DVC Full Week of 12/10?

ScottNBecky

DIS Veteran
We have called to ask about making ressies for that week and were told EVERYTHING was full. I guess I should take that back...SSR had a few rooms left and we did get them, but outside of that there is nothing. Anyone know what is going on that week?

Early to mid December is a very popular time for DVC, as the points are in the least expensive season and all the holiday activities at the parks are in full swing. Booking early for that season has always been recommended.

Truthfully, I'm actually surprised SSR had availability.

Mousefest 2007 is also going on at that time (Dec 6-10) and I believe many of the people who go to that are also DVC members. For future reference, you really need to book 11 months out for early December.

We got the same thing!
2 BR at AKV on Dec 8
2- 1BR at SSR on Dec 9
2 BR at SSR on Dec 10
2 BR at AKV on Dec 11 and 12

Horrible if waitlist doesn't come through and we have to move that many times!

If this time period is booked up at DVC resorts is it possible to use your points at a regular Disney Resort?

We are fine I guess with SSR. Usually do book 11 months out but have always gotten BCV or BWV at the 7 Mo. mark. This year seems more packed than ever at this time. Thanks for the replies.

We got the same thing!
2 BR at AKV on Dec 8
2- 1BR at SSR on Dec 9
2 BR at SSR on Dec 10
2 BR at AKV on Dec 11 and 12

Horrible if waitlist doesn't come through and we have to move that many times!

I wouldn't be going if we had to move like that. Good luck on the Waitlist. :thumbsup2

The best kept secret REALLY is that early Dec. is such an awesome time to go. LOW points, great weather for park touring, and those amazing holiday decorations!

Though the secret has been out for some time. Remember that DVC seasons don't necessarily match WDW peak times.

On waitliss for the 3rd thru the 7th came thru for a studio at OKW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter