"DVC Hold" Written on ME Tix?

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
I don't remember ever seeing this before, but on my yellow tags for ME it says "DVC Hold - Saratoga Springs." Anybody ever see this on their tags? :confused3

My ME tags for this coming Saturday say "Boardwalk Villas DVC Hold". I think "hold" refers to the container they are put in for shipping to the resort.

I noticed it on our ME tags too, and don't think I saw it before.
Bobbi:goodvibes

While we've never used ME in the past, I did inquire when making our reservations about possibly using it for a one night stay at SSR this upcoming January.....long story....why we're only staying onsite for one night. MS told me I could add it closer to our dates if we decide we would like to use it. However, he made a statement which may have something to do with ME differentiating DVC luggage from cash reservations at resorts. He told me after the first of year there may be a cost associated with the ME service. Maybe by tagging DVC bags they get a better grasp of how many DVC vs. cash ressies utilize the service? Don't know, but, it would appear to me they're tracking those bags for some reason...........

Interesting. I just looked out our tags for our upcoming stay at VWL in November. They do not say HOLD.

Under the Mickey Ears, it says Beach Club Villas. Then under the names in the room (I have my DSis and DCuz tag with me) it has "DVC Hold - Beach Club Vil. I think it's so a person doesn't need an instrument to read the tag when it gets to the BC, and just puts it in the right place for delivery. I sure hope it's not for cost issues!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Ours also said Saratoga Springs DVC Hold for our trip last week. We got our luggage in our room with no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter