• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Member License Plate Frame

debloco

DIS Veteran
Looking for help and/or information. I seem to remember that a DVC Member license plate frame was available a few years ago...not sure how many, but I'd guess in the last 5 years.

I have searched for it for several months on a bunch of different Disney shopping sites and ebay, and nothing has come up.

So does anyone else remember this/have a picture/know where I could get one if they did exist? Or am I just imagining this?

I've seen the current plate they have for sale, but since IL requires license plates on the front and back of cars, that's not an option.

We were just at SSR a few weeks ago. I could have sworn I saw DVC license plate frames in the gift shop at SSR, the one connected to the Artist Palette. They had SSR specific merchandise as well but they did carry a good selection of DVC items. They had car magnets, soft sided coolers, beach towels, clothing and more.... all with DVC logos. I'm almost positive they had metal DVC license plate frames. Maybe you could call the resort and be connected to the gift shop.

Looking for help and/or information. I seem to remember that a DVC Member license plate frame was available a few years ago...not sure how many, but I'd guess in the last 5 years.
Not frames licence plates. We bought two of them at HHI and I saw them at SSR. They are blue!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter