DVC Member's Cruise - July 23, 2018 - Castway Double Dip

Countdown says 150 days!

(I would have posted a pic, but I am still depressed about the Mickey suitcase being gone...)

Last edited:
I saw the note about the suitcase, but I just took this picture.

This is our spur of the moment IGT COMING UP SOON.

082345CD-3590-4A03-A405-B90149BB306B.jpeg

Yes, however when you do the new update for the app, you now get this:

(Note this is for our quick upcoming Wonder cruise, NOT the DVC MC)

IMG_8132.PNG

Oh...now I understand!
Hey, you’re very close! Ours in on Wonder too, our is 7 nights, Eastern Caribbean!
Ours is just a quick 3-nighter at the end of Spring Break, so 5 nights at BLT followed by 3 on the Wonder!

QOTD: this is not only our first member cruise, but it is also our first ever cruise! I got a new phone this week and downloadedd the app today and was really confused as to what happened to my suitcase. It is so boring now.

Update

Who wants to share your favorite local candy or snack? It’s fun to go back to your cabin and see what surprise there is in your Fish Extender!!

I will keep the groups between 6-11 cabins. One year we had 32 cabins, 4 groups of 8.

Local Candy/Snack exchange interest.
maburke
bobbiwoz
minniescout
Capang
tidefan
bluedoggy
PDZS
Lindy Stevens
intlhotdog

This is our 1st member cruise, will be at DW before so will plan on seeing everyone at the Tower!⚓

Who wants to share your favorite local candy or snack? It’s fun to go back to your cabin and see what surprise there is in your Fish Extender!!

I will keep the groups between 6-11 cabins. One year we had 32 cabins, 4 groups of 8.

Local Candy/Snack exchange interest.
maburke
bobbiwoz
minniescout
Capang
tidefan
bluedoggy
PDZS
Lindy Stevens
intlhotdog

This is our 1st member cruise, will be at DW before so will plan on seeing everyone at the Tower!⚓
Welcome!

If you want to join the FE (and we'd love to have you!), just post your info here or shoot me a PM and I'll get you added to the list!

Please add Disboard=intlhotdog, from Colorado, Jerry (dad), Kyla (mom), Samuel (12M) room 9110, favs = Mickey and friends, Tinker, Grumpy, Starwars, Thank you!!!!

We are so excited about our first Disney VCM cruise. It is also our first time on Dream. We were on Wonder many years ago.

A dear friend, who will also be on this cruise, is helping us by making our themed fish extender, and I am beginning to plan our fish extender and candy exchange items! The countdown has begun!

We are so excited about our first Disney VCM cruise. It is also our first time on Dream. We were on Wonder many years ago.

A dear friend, who will also be on this cruise, is helping us by making our themed fish extender, and I am beginning to plan our fish extender and candy exchange items! The countdown has begun!
Exciting!

Came across some more of the 2015 DVC MC stuff we got:

DVC MC Pin:
DVCMC_Pin.JPG

DVC MC Toboggan/Scarf/Gloves

DVCMC_Toboggan.JPG

DVC MC Binoculars (for viewing wildlife):

DVCMC_BInoculars.JPG

Other assorted DVC MC stuff:

DVCMC_Stuff.JPG

DVC Clue Game:

DVCMC_Clue.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!