DVC Member's Cruise - July 23, 2018 - Castway Double Dip

Tell me about it! Every one of WDW’s systems went down for a while today. It’s got me way nervous for trying to book the July Epcot after hours event tomorrow :scared::scared:

Weirdly, my wife and her best friend booked the WBTA today. Guess what! Booking activities works just fine on that cruise. However, go over to the MC and try booking activities, and we either get Olaf again or a "Connection Timed Out"...

I'll call DCL tomorrow and try to figure out what's up...

Everyone who wants to be on the Local Candy/Snack Exchange, please send me a conversation!

We are getting near the end date for sign ups! I will close June 20....Groups go out June 21!

If you have not sent me a conversation with your information, please do so!

Local Candy/Snack Exchange

UPDATE on FE List

Hello everyone! A quick update. The FE lists for Team Pirate and Team Incredibles are officially closed, however, we are still accepting latecomers and have started a latecomer's list. If you would like to exchange with our latecomers, let me know and I can add you as an exchange partner on that list (for that list, you would only exchange with the latecomers on that list, not the other exchange partners).

Also, @ThreeMice, when you are assigned a cabin number, let me know and I will add it to the list.

All interested in the Local Candy/Snack Exchange, please send me a conversation with your information!

Please correct the listing for Gabag. Brianna is 10. She is the 3rd member of our group. Still learning how all this works but looking forward to the cruise and the exchange. Thanks to everyone for helping and being patient!

If you are still interested in Candy Exchange you need to have at least 10 posts, so you can send a conversation and receive one about the exchange.

And then there were 3! As in ONLY 3 more cabins/families that need to respond to the request of their favorite color.

1000; gabag; Illinois; Ron; Ruth; Brianna; Brianna-Cinderella and Stitch; Ron-Star Wars; Ruth-Donald Duck and Mickey.

Want to be in Pirates and in the exchange.
Are you still interested in Local Candy/Snack Exchange? You need 10 posts to get and send a conversation with group information.:boat:

We will be on this member cruise too. 1st Disney Cruise since 1987.... on the original Big Red Boat... We would love to join in on the local candy exchange too.
Looking forward to meeting other DVC members

Are you still interested in the Local candy exchange? If so, please send me your information in a conversation. I need your cabin number, number of adults, children in the cabin, and if there are any allergies.:thumbsup2

I have mentioned the folks who still need to send me their info in the previous two posts.

However, if there are any others who would like to join, just send me your information! Past gifts have included delicious key lime cookies, an assortment of Blue Diamond Almonds, assorted Hershey candies and bags of flavored popcorn. We include some information about our offerings.

Sign ups will end on June 20th, and I will try to get the list out to everyone on June 21.

How is everyone doing? Tom and I are looking forward to hearing Paul Simon in concert in Philadelphia on Sunday! Is anyone else excited about something before this Member Cruise?

The countdown says 40 days!!:boat:

Hey guys! On the FE list, please let me know if you are willing to exchange with the latecomer list and I will add you as "Participant" on there. You won't exchange with other "participants" (as that will be in the other lists), it just notes that you will be willing to exchange with anyone on the latecomers list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!